|Rules for use of the NGO room:
• Groups, which haven’t used the NGO room previously
should first be approved by the project manager by giving in a 1
page application describing the activities of the youth
group/association/organization with contact details.
with a majority of participants under 26 may book the room up till
6 weeks before their meeting. Other groups may book the room only
2 weeks in advance, and only if no youth groups are using the
• The NGO room must be booked with the project manager of the
café (tel. +421 31 555 26 12 | 0915 214648 ). One person from the
group should be appointed as responsible for borrowing the room on
behalf of the group. This person is responsible for any damages
made to the room.
• All groups must leave the room in clean condition after using
it and lock the door afterwards. Tables and chairs must be placed
as they were arranged before hand, the floor should be swept, the
black board cleaned and the tables washed. By not doing so, the
group may risk to be banned from using the room in the future.
• If the room is not cleaned up when the group starts, this
should be reported to the staff person on duty in the youth café.
• No smoking or alcohol is allowed.